People’s friendship university of Russia is starting admissions for the RUDN brilliant students’ competition among winners and awarded participants of the Open olympiad in order to attract talented foreign students and applicants.
«RUDN brilliant students» scholarship is a payment made on a monthly basis to foreign students, winners and awarded participants of the Open olympiad, who joined higher education programms and Faculty of Russian language and General Educational Disciplines.
To become a RUDN student and get «RUDN brilliant students» scholarship you need to:
- Finish your current level of education with the minimum average grade of 4,0 and grades «good» and «excellent» for specialization subjects.
- Become winner or awarded participant of the RUDN Open Olympiad for foreign students.
- Look through the conditions of receiving the scholarship at olymp.rudn.ru.
- Apply for a scholarship in a month term after the publication about the competition at rudn.ru or at olymp.rudn.ru.
- Not to forget to attach the necessary set of documents about your attachments.
- Dream of studying at RUDN a bit.
- Become winner one more time and find your surname in a list of scholarship holders at rudn.ru or at olymp.rudn.ru.
- Confirm your decision to study at RUDN and get ready. Moscow is waiting for you!
Please remember that low-performing students lose the scholarship!
Terms of the competition:
- First stage – receiving applications from winners and awarded participants the RUDN Open olympiad 2018: from 29.06.2018 till 30.07.2018
- Second stage – processing of applications by the Department for recruiting and supporting foreign students: from 30.07.2018 till 10.08.2018
- Third stage – announcement of winners: 14.08.2018.
15 RUDN brilliant students’ scholarships for foreign students, winners and awarded participants of RUDN Open olympiad in amount of 25000 rub. will be paid in September, October, November, December 2018.
Applications are estimated by members of Organizing committee using the following criteria:
- Results in RUDN Open olympiad
|Status of the applicant||Amount of points|
- Academic progress
|Academic progress||Amount of points|
|a) Academic extract/diploma/certificate (average grade)||5,0 – 25 points
4,5 – 4,9 – 20 points
4,0 – 4,4 – 15 points
|b) Publications/participation in conferences/ scientific achievements||4 points|
|c) Achievements in class and social activities, diploma, certificates etc.||3 points|
|Russian language/||beginner||elementary||intermediate||upper intermediate||advanced||proficiency|
- Motivation letter (5 points)
- Recommendation letter (10 points)
Maximum amount of points – 100:
- Participation in RUDN Open Olympiad for foreign students – max 50 points.
- Academic progress – max 35 points.
- Motivation letter – max 5 points.
- Recommendation letter – max 10 points.
Application should be sent to the following address:
Department of international project activity development
Iatsenko Elena Borisovna
117198, Moscow, Mikluho–Maklaya str., 10/2, r. 108
Tel. (495) 434-70-16 add. 20-88